Wedding Ceremonies should reflect the unique personality and lifestyle of a bride and groom. Whether a large ceremony at one of the many area plantations, the halls that cater to large weddings, or our small Wedding Chapel, we give special attention to the details that make your day memorable. We can officiate at Wedding Ceremonies anywhere in East Baton Rouge Parish. If you don’t have a location, we will make suggestions and give you phone numbers and suggestions for the location that best suits your budget and wishes.


Religious or Civil
Double Weddings


Vows in Spanish on Request
Extremely Nice Ring Exchange Ceremony
Readings That Make Memories
Jewish Tradition of Breaking the Glass
Unity Candle Ceremonies
Circle of Love (includes children) Ceremony


You can go through the Vows Book in our office for ideas to create vows that best express your wishes.

Marriage License Information 

A Marriage License can be obtained from the East Baton Rouge Clerk of Court’s Office: 222 St. Louis St., Room B115, or at 10500 Coursey Blvd. (293-2933). Or at 1230 Alabama St., in Baker or 4410 Florida St., in Zachary.

You both must be 18 years old to obtain a Marriage License without parental consent.

You both must know each parent’s full name, mother’s maiden name and the state in which each parent was born.

Both bride and groom must have proof of age in the form of an ORIGINAL or CERTIFIED Birth Certificate–they can be obtained from the Office of Vital Records, 325 Loyola Ave., in New Orleans, LA 70160 or the Baton Rouge office, 353 N. 12th St. It is open from 8:00am to 3:00pm Monday through Friday.

You both will need your Social Security numbers.

You no longer need a blood test.

Both parties need not be present to get the License, but one of the parties, the bride or groom, must be present to apply for it. That party must present identification for the absent party in the form of a Certified Birth Certificate.

The License fee is $33.00 Cash. You can also obtain the additional miniature license for $5.

Once the License is issued there is a 72 hour waiting period before the wedding ceremony can be performed.

The Marriage License is only valid for 30 days!

A minor must be accompanied by both parents who must show proper identification or provide a signed notarized statement giving the parents’ consent for the minor to marry. If one parent has been granted legal custody by the courts, that parent must present a certified copy of the judgment granting custody.

If both parents of the bride and groom are deceased, a legal guardian may give consent with proof of guardianship.

A Marriage License can not be issued to anyone under 16 without a Court Order from a Family Court Judge, in addition to parental consent.

If either or both parties have been married previous to this, they need to provide a Judgment of Divorce or a death certificate, if it has taken place within the last year.


$150.00 Two weeks in advance of the day that schedule 


$150.00 for the officient on the day of the ceremony (If we are providing one for you) 

You may provide your own officient 

The Day of Your Wedding 
Bring your MARRIAGE LICENSE and TWO WITNESSES to the place where your Wedding Ceremony will be performed